lunes, octubre 22, 2007

NOT WORKING ANYMORE




Isn´t it Great?


I bet it is


How you have me all figured out I mean,


I bet you´re pretty certain.


How can you be wrong?


I´m this Spoil little girl, right?


I don´t fight for what I want


Given My normal Circumstances,


I can´t see the world beyond my castle


Gess I don´t get you.


You have me broken down, don´t you?


I turn my back to challenge and opportunities.


Yes I can´t male a dessicion


Not if my live depended on it.


I wanna be miserable and Trapped


NO RESPONSABILITIES!!! is my thing


When you look into my eyes...


You have to look away, right?


The emptiness is to big, I bet


You have me figures out


Now I see!!!


Maybe I´m not even worth it...


I won´t feel miserable for me don´t worry


I just wanted you to know... I know you think you have me figured out...


And it aint working for me.

1 comentario:

Mr.Pichon dijo...

A la mierda que boche!